Unfortunately, the Covid-19 situation is billowing with each passing day. It is impacting the way we live and work and many people that had planned or were planning to move, have genuine concerns about doing so. It may seem that moving locally or interstate at a time like this isn’t a great decision, and you may be wondering whether removalists are still open for business.
Rest assured that at JB Removals, it’s business as usual. We are open for business; but given the current situation, we have made several changes to the way we conduct removals. We have taken many active steps to protect our customers and employees from the spread of the coronavirus.
Customised Removal Services
If you have already booked a move, or have plans to move in the near future, we are here to help. Our team will work closely with you to understand what your needs are and will tailor a solution that works for you. Every aspect of your move will be planned as per your circumstances and schedule requirements.
We have a solid plan in place to make sure that we can provide our customers with uninterrupted, high-grade removal services. We understand that the current situation can be stressful and worrisome. It’s why we have upped our ante and work even harder to ensure that the move is entirely stress-free for you.
Removals in Line with Government Guidelines
Our company is following all the directives from the Health Government Departments, and we keep track of all the relevant updates; you can rest assured that our services will be in line with all the recommendations they provide.
We have completed a government-run infection COVID-19 eLearning course on 27 March 2020, and have a certification for the same.
For your reference, this is displayed in a small sliding banner on our website.
The information listed below focuses only on local and interstate moves. We will also assess all future interstate travel before committing to handling your move to avoid delays and disappointment. We prioritise the health of our staff members and customers and do not compromise on this aspect in any way.
If you have existing removal plans with us, here are some tips that will come in handy to help you move safely:
- If you need storage facilities, please contact our team in advance so we can provide suitable solutions.
- If you or someone moving with you is showing coronavirus symptoms, inform us about it without delay so we can make the necessary arrangements.
- Contact us if you are currently in self-isolation and will postpone your move.
- If you suspect that any of our technicians might have Covid-19 symptoms, inform us about it so we can investigate. (This isn’t something that will happen though, because we have kept our staff informed about taking precautions ).
- Maintain cleanliness and wash your hands regularly and thoroughly.
- Always sneeze or cough into a flexed elbow.
- Follow social distancing guidelines.
We are here to help with all your packing, storage, transportation and unpacking requirements. Rest assured that we are taking every precaution while working during the coronavirus situation.
For any more information about how you can move safely during the current pandemic, feel free to call JB Removals at 1300 820 861 or Contact Us via this online form.